You don't need to wait any longer to learn how to crochet, or to teach a child to crochet! In this exclusive Annie's video class, crochet prodigy Jonah Larson presents all you need to know to follow his pattern for a colorful three-strand bracelet and five coasters. While you watch and listen, he teaches you basic crochet terms and techniques and demonstrates how to crochet the five basic stitches. Each lesson builds on the next with plenty of review so you can crochet the pattern successfully. His friendly enthusiasm and first-hand knowledge is sure to encourage and inspire you or a youngster to learn how to crochet!
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Hold the hook and yarn.
- Make a slip knot and foundation chain.
- Work a single crochet stitch in both loops.
- Work a half-double crochet stitch.
- Work a double crochet stitch
- Work a treble crochet stitch.
- Crochet a single crochet edging.
- Join with a slip stitch.
- Fasten off.
- Weave in yarn ends.
- Crochet a friendship bracelet
- Crochet five coasters.
- Change colors.
- Use different stitches in one project.
This class includes complete step-by-step instructions for Jonah's Bracelet & Coasters.