Join quilt expert Annie Smith as she teaches you everything you need to know about machine applique. She'll take you through the process step-by-step with a sampler piece that allows you to practice all of the techniques and become proficient before you begin to create treasured projects.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Prepare applique patterns and determine the order of layers.
- Plan the fabric placement of appliques to maximize light and dark values.
- Avoid the unwanted "bull's-eye" effect in your design.
- Choose which machine applique stitch to use and fine tune its look.
- How to embellish your applique masterpiece with free motion threadplay.
Class includes complete step-by-step instructions, patterns and diagrams for the Summer Wreath Wall Hanging.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.