Join quilt expert Annie Smith to learn how to quickly and easily make two gorgeous quilts from one Jelly Roll and some additional fabric. Simply defined, a Jelly Roll is a collection of 2 1/2"-wide fabric strips that have been precut to save you time! And not only that, each Jelly Roll collection is a group of colors and prints put together by a fabric designer that work flawlessly together.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Create drama with the careful fabric placement of lights and darks.
- Let a Jelly Roll collection provide color matching and contrast in your design.
- Save more time by using a design wall to preview your design before you sew.
- Achieve perfectly matched seams and points every time with a simple tool.
- Make more than one quilt from one Jelly Roll.
Class includes complete step-by-step instructions for the Roman Foursquare quilt and the bonus quilt, Chinese Coins.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.