Experience a curved-piecing adventure with quilting expert Nancy McNally. Quilters are often wary of curved piecing as it has a reputation for being challenging. Never fear -- Nancy is here to take you through the process with this crystal clear video class. And the beauty of video is that it allows you to watch any portion as many times as you like, and it's available 24/7!
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Identify appropriate fabrics for curved piecing
- Make accurate templates using gridded plastic
- Set the proper stitch length for curved piecing
- Use two different methods for successful curved piecing
- Piece Drunkard's Path, Orange Peel and Glorified-Nine Patch blocks
- Join Clamshells in diagonal rows and then sew the rows together