Many quilters piece their projects, and then send them out to a longarm quilter or machine quilter to put together. With the fast, fun and easy quilt-as-you-go technique, you actually quilt your projects as you piece them. This class teaches you several quilt-as-you-go methods close up and step by step while you make five exclusive projects.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Create projects with the basic sew-and-flip method.
- Quilt a stash-buster, strip-pieced table topper.
- Make a French braid design with zingers.
- Create a gorgeous bargello-style quilt with varying shades of color.
- Join quilt blocks as you go with channeling and sashing.
- Applique motifs as you go.
- Add a sew-and-flip border around your quilts.
- Machine-sew the binding.
Class includes complete instructions to make five exclusive projects: Scrappy Sew-and-Flip Table Topper, Courthouse Steps Pot Holder, French Braid Table Runner, Turquoise Bliss Quilt and Baby Love Applique Quilt.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.