Join quilt expert Nancy McNally as she takes you step by step through the process of planning several varieties of scrappy bindings. Your confidence will build as she shares all of her tips and hints for attaching the bindings and achieving professional results.
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Efficiently chain-piece your bindings
- Attach your binding from front to back as well as back to front
- Join the ends of the binding for a perfect fit
- Use decorative stitches to add extra interest to your binding
- Cut, piece and attach a bias binding
- Create the Barber Shop Pole binding by using offset strips
- Add unexpected excitement to your quilt edge with a faux piping binding
Class includes complete step-by-step instructions for the Chesaning Square Dance Lap Quilt.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.