Today's the day you learn how to give old furniture a fresh new look without stripping, sanding or priming. How? With amazing chalky finish paints!
Chalky finish paints are non-toxic, water-based paints that yield a chalky-feel finish when dry. They can be used on most surfaces, indoor and out, and require little to no prep to the surface they'll be used on. Chalky finish paints dry quickly, come in a fabulous range of colors and can be mixed to create new colors. Best of all, you can easily create a distressed or gilded look with chalky paints, even if you've never used them before.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Turn flea-market finds into beautiful modern makeovers!
- Coordinate mismatched furniture pieces with chalky paint.
- Buy the best chalky paints, waxes, metallic gilding and brushes.
- Add gilding to carved wood accents.
- Distress projects.
- Wax pieces for extra sheen and durability.
- Give new life to discolored hardware.
- Apply chalky paint to frames, dressers, tables, chairs and more!
Class includes complete instructions to paint an Easy Chalkboard Frame, Girls Jewelry & Accessory Organizer, Green Gilded Frame, Contemporary Stenciled Dresser, Elegant Stenciled Dresser, Newlyweds Dining Set and Blue & White Cottage Chic Table & Chairs.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.