Join crochet expert Susan Lowman as she shares everything you need to know to be able to repair crocheted family treasures as well as those irritating mistakes you discover at the end of a large project. Your confidence will soar as you crochet the practice swatches and actually make repairs while looking over Susan's shoulder. And remember, you can watch any part of the video as many times as you need.
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Identify the anatomy of crochet stitches, which is crucial to the process
- Use Susan's secret tool, which is critical for successful repairs
- Repair damage to granny squares, popcorns and ripples
- Fix mistakes that are discovered after completing a project, including uneven edges and holes
- Use appliques to cover damage or mistakes as well as to enhance your design
- Fix accidental increases and decreases
- Add or remove foundation chains when needed
This class includes complete step-by-step instructions, including symbol diagrams, for crocheting practice swatches to allow you to work along with the instructor in the class.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.