Join crochet expert Lena Skvagerson to learn how to make the Cape May Mandala Afghan. She will cover all of the stitches used in detail and take you step by step through each round. Once you've learned all of the techniques used in the afghan, you can confidently complete the wall hanging and purse. She clearly shows each step of the process in this video class. And the beauty of video is that it allows you to watch any portion as many times as you like. Plus, it's available 24/7!
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet basic stitches as well as increases and decreases.
- Work into back loops and make double and treble crochet clusters.
- Create bobbles and front post treble stitches that add interesting texture.
- Attach the wall mandala to a metal hoop.
- Make the side panel and straps for the purse and assemble all of the pieces.