With their distinctive texture and twist, cables are a favorite among crocheters! Now you can learn how to crochet a gorgeous cabled bag with ease!
Featuring distinctive cables and stylish tassels, this shoulder bag will become your new favorite. Follow along as expert Jennifer Pionk shows how to crochet this bag round by round. In this all-new Annie's video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the In-Style Cabled Shoulder Bag.
- Master the extended single crochet, split single crochet, and front and back post stitches.
- Stitch the horseshoe cable, braided cable and 8-strand forward cable.
- Crochet a sturdy bag base that holds its shape.
- Crochet bag straps that won't stretch.
- Keep your work from curling with a slip stitch edging.
- Maintain the right tension and avoid gaps in your crochet.
- And finish your bag with a decorative tie with tassels.
This class includes complete, downloadable, step-by-step instructions and materials list for the In-Style Cabled Shoulder Bag.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.