A bargello quilt is a timeless favorite, but quilters often mistakenly think it is too difficult. Let quilting expert Nancy McNally take you step by step through the process. You'll quickly see how easy it is when you use 2 1/2"-wide precut fabric strips. And with the magic of video you can watch any detail of the class as many times as you like!
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Choose precut bundles that will provide an effective gradation
- Stay organized so the piecing process is a breeze
- Join fabric strips into strip sets and the importance of proper pressing
- Sew the strip sets into tubes
- Create the four quadrants and assemble the Caribbean Breeze quilt top
- Add and trim the borders