Choosing fabrics for a quilt may be the most intimidating step in the planning process. What colors go together well? And what about prints and directional designs? Join quilting expert Becky Goldsmith to explore options and get answers to all of these questions in this new video class.
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Identify color inspiration in the world around you.
- Master the color wheel and learn the relationship between colors.
- Gain a deeper understanding of contrast and value.
- Employ technology for planning and reviewing color combinations.
- Direct the viewer's eye inside a quilt composition.
- Recognize a fabric's nature and use it to its best advantage.
- Use a design wall to audition possible fabric combinations.