Marrying machine piecing and hand embroidery is a simple way to describe crazy quilting, but the exciting combinations of stitches one can use is an endless delight. Join crazy quilting expert Valerie Bothell to experience the joy of this Victorian technique as she takes you through the process with this crystal clear video class. And the beauty of video is that it allows you to watch any portion as many times as you like. Plus, it's available 24/7!
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Prepare the muslin base for piecing.
- Piece the foundation with the flip-and-sew method.
- Work over 20 embroidery stitches for beautiful crazy quilting.
- Combine embroidery stitches to create unique results.
- Finish two projects-- a bookmark and an elephant.