Most quilt patterns include a border sized to fit that particular quilt. Have you ever wished you could adapt a special border pattern to any quilt? Now you can! The clear, high-definition video shows you how to create the scrappy pieced border with squares and setting triangles. Then, Gyleen explains how to calculate a float border that magically makes the pieced border fit any size quilt! With her easy-to-follow worksheet included in the class pattern, you can calculate the float border measurements to apply the pieced border included in this class to any quilt!
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Combine solid and print scraps to make a colorful border.
- Learn how to size a pieced border to any quilt.
- Sew a stunning pieced border made with squares and setting triangles.
- Calculate a float border that comes between the body of your quilt and the pieced border.
- Learn how to press bulky seams so they "spin" and lie flat.
Class includes complete instructions to make the beautiful Arrowhead Star Quilt With Pieced Border.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class project instructions in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7,365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.